Monday, August 27, 2007

What Where When How & Why


A meeting of wizards had been called which included myself and the wizards What, Where, When and How. I began by saying..

"Hello Wizard Where."
"Here!' they all replied.
"No, I am talking to Wizard Where," I said.
"Here," they all said again.
Then one of them raised his hand.
"You have raised your hand Wizard How," I said.
"By raising my arm," he replied.
Another wizard raised his hand.
"You wish to speak Wizard When," I said.
"When my mouth opens Wizard Why," he replied.
"Because that is when the sound comes out," I told him.
"Now then," I continued "you called the meeting Wizard What."
"I called it Mabel, Wizard Why," he replied.
"How should I know?" I asked.
"Because I like the name," he continued "and it has been inscribed on this parchment paper by Wizard Where."
"There on the parchment paper," I said.

The meeting was thus concluded and we all went home the wiser.

8 comments:

Tara LaMar said...

As a Baroness, I demand you to do my bidding! Whatever, Wherever, Whenever and However! And don't ask Why!

Wizard Why said...

What a barmy bossy baroness you be!

Anonymous said...

I am wiser too Wizard Why. Not really.

Wizard Why said...

I know what you mean. Not really too.

Tara LaMar said...

I am, Anon not really, too.

Wizard Why said...

We are all the wiser now.

Tara LaMar said...

I do feel wiser. Why?

Anonymous said...

Your new name sounds wiser Lunatica! That's why! Grim is happy for the really deep ... and insane ...