Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Circle


The woods are full of secrets and in the secrets are hidden portals. By using my senses I can walk from place to place when the portals are aligned, from one sense to another with sight and sound and touch and smell and taste and something else, passing through the circles.




There is a pond hidden within the woods inside these circles, this is the place where I began, in the pond with the frond. The emanation of the ripples from the centre causes location and time to open before me, where the device of the eye opens to see all there is to see. Or something like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know what the something is - like that!

Wizard Why said...

Something is a thing that some know and some don't, or something like that.

Tara LaMar said...

It is nothing like that.

Wizard Why said...

It might be something like this.

Anonymous said...

I still don't know ... Why?

Wizard Why said...

That's my name.